A Photo Gallery

ON the right side you'll see a new category "Knitting Projects". Someone recently viewed my blog for the first time and they wished there were more photos of my knitting projects.

(Here is a pic of my knitting assistant attempting to chew through the new Knit Picks circular needle wires.)

Well, there were a lot in the past, but due to a blogger pervert last year I removed almost all images. Well, any pics that showed me or anyone else's face, feet, legs, etc or any part that might be of the slightest interest to such types.

So I decided to start photographing my knitting projects by themselves and I will build up the project photo gallery.

I'm not sure if I choose the best gallery web site. There are a huge number of ads. I may switch to a better gallery site if I find one.

Comments

  1. Your knitting Asst. looks like they need a nap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment