Here are a few more pics of our vacation in Maine.
1. The deck of Robert's boat. Ready with snacks, water, compass and an emergency light.
2. Robert reading on Harbor Island. There was a rock formation which was just like sitting on a long sofa. we watched the sunset from here.
3. This is one of the landing spots. Not too good for a delicate wooden kayak, but just fine for plastic boat.
4. A typical rock formation. You can see the water levels from the tides.
5. And of course a beautiful sunset!